On behalf of our team we would like to thank you all for the support and dedication to our restaurant and lounge. As always, the safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We would like to advise you on a few things that we are doing to provide a safe environment for you , your family and our staff.
* We will be up to date with the CDC and the county Health Department Requirements
* We are closely monitoring the Corona Virus (COVID -19) information they provide.
* Commonly used surfaces such as menus, check presenters, doorknobs, all surfaces are being disinfected throughout the day. All tables are being sanitized down between customer use using alcohol-based sanitizers to reduce any possibilities of accidental community spread.
* All kitchen staff are wearing Vinyl Gloves through preparation.
* We are communicating will all staff daily to ensure a vigilant approach to keeping all surfaces clean.
All precautions have been discussed with our staff and are being enforced with a zero-tolerance policy. We hope that these measures give you the confidence to continue to dine with us in this evolving situation. We will do everything we can to help you and the rest of our community get through this challenging time and continue to provide you the unforgettable dine-in experience you expect.